Rick Dixon has been helping businesses navigate the confusing and expensive landscape of group health insurance since 1996. In his new book, “The 4 Actions A Small Business Owner Can Take To Lower Their Group Health Insurance Premium Next Month,” he shares some of the lessons he’s learned along the way.
In this book, Rick will address:
- Can you lower your group health plan premium as soon as next month?
- Why do business owners routinely overpay for their group health plan?
- Why are so many group health plan offerings by companies to their employees so inefficient?
- What is needed to “fix healthcare” and bring costs down for consumers?
- Have you looked into how a “Level Funded Plan” might save your company thousands of dollars per year?
Get your complimentary copy.
You’ll be emailed instructions for downloading the ebook right away